Thursday, April 21, 2011

My New Miu Miu Matelasse Clutch in Brown!!!

I tried to order this clutch from Miu Miu website but somehow I have a long address and I couldn't write it all there. So I figured that maybe a Miu Miu shop could help. I wanted it in black but it seems like it's sold out everywhere, even in all Miu Miu shop in Germany. When I called Miu Miu Frankfurt, they only had one in Brown so yeah I thought it should look nice as well and maybe it's lastbetter than black. So ordered one last week and it came today! For a clutch the bag is medium size 25x17 cm. It's not too big but it's big enough to put whatever I need during the day. As you can see in the second picture I could load my passport, MAC Studio Fix Powder, L'Oreal lipstick, two cellphones, a coin purse, eye liner and eye shadow, and a small bottle of foundation. I can use the clutch as a day or evening bag. This is so practical!


No comments:

Post a Comment