Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My New Louis Vuitton Eva

I actually bought the bag about three weeks ago but I only have the time to post it now. I saw this bag first time when I bought my Speedy but it was in monogram pattern. Then a week later the rubber sealer on my Speedy handles peeled off so I had to return it. Louis Vuitton exchanged my Speedy with a brand new one, no questions asked (LV has the best customer service in my experience). That's when I saw this LV Eva in Damier Ebene. I fell in love instantly and a few days later I went back to the store and bought it. The size is actually small but somehow it fits all my essentials that I always carry with me when I go clubbing or partying. I love, love the bag. I could pair it with casual outfit, party outfit or formal outfit. I love the shoulder chain and also the cross-body strap. This tiny little clutch has multifunction. Available at LV stores world wide. It's one of their classic line that will always be available no matter what season.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment