Sunday, November 6, 2011

My New LV Empreinte Petillante Clutch


Isn't she gorgeous? When I undressed her (take her out of the box and the dustbag), she took my breath away and soon the smell of the famous Empreinte leather seduced my senses. I actually bought this bag last week but only have the time to write a review now.

I have always been a handheld and a clutch bag kinda girl. Shoulder and cross-body bags never really appeals to me. I think it's because they look too casual for my liking. The first time I really like to carry a clutch for day was when I got my Alexander McQueen DeManta clucth then I really started to fall in love with clutches when I got my Balenciaga envelope clutch. Then I bought my LV Eva for clubbing butunfortunately she's too small to carry all my artillery.

DeManta and Balenciaga Envelope are nice but they are flat so it's kinda difficult to bring a lot of this in them coz all the stuff that I always carry with me make them look bulgy. When I went to LV shop in Cologne to get my Speedy I saw this clutch on the display but she hadn't called my name yet. Then I saw on youtube this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdDZxFtdBN8 suddenly I felt like I was hypnotized! I gotta have her!!!

So here she is sitting on my desk looking hot and sexy! The bag is actually very functional. The size is 27cm x 16cm x 10cm. She has two outer pockets with a zipper each, inside there are a cellphone pocket and a lipstick pocket, and under the flap, there's a leather pocket. Empreinte leather is actually a calf skin with caviar texture and embossed LV monogram. To see how the leather is processed, please have a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQ00ZbKrp8c&feature=related

The color of my bag is called Flamme, it's a burgundy/brownish dark red. The color is actually neutral and can be paired with any color that I have in my closet. Inside, the bag is lined with cotton textile. 

I'm so glad I got this clutch. I guess LV Alma Vernis PM has to wait to be in my closet!


No comments:

Post a Comment