Monday, January 16, 2012

My New Edina Ronay Satchel in Teal

Look what I have found in TK Maxx!!! Seriously, if you look carefully you can find gems in this store like this bag from Edina Ronay! And the bag cost only 74€. Edina Ronay is a knitwear designer from UK, her sweaters and cardigans are worn a lot by British celebrities and royal members. To be honest, I love, love this bag. I have always wanted a bag that looks like Mulberry's Alexa, but for that price I would rather get a Prada bag. I have seen some other bags in the same style for less price (Coccinelle, Marco Polo, etc) but nothing caught my eyes until I saw this bag. The bag still has that old school satchel look but the color makes the bag look more grown-up and the light golden hardware makes the bag look expensive! No one believes how cheap I bought the bag! Inside of the bag there's a center compartment with a zipper that divides the bag to two sections, and a wall pocket (also with a zipper). There's also a pocket on the backside. What I love about the bag is the tassel and the bag charm. The tassel and the bag charm don't look like an after thought. You CAN NOT take off the tassel and the bag charm because you would have to make the slit on it longer (with a thin cutter) in order to get the bag charm go through the slit! Don't worry though, the bag charm doesn't cheapen the look.
What makes me love it even more is the slouchy look of the flap when you carry the bag using the hand held. A lot of bags with similar style has a rigid look and it makes the bag look too mature but fear not, this one doesn't make me look too young nor too old! Oh and the smell! I'm out of words.....



2 comments: